As of 1st of March 2017 appTaxi is Partner of MilleMiglia, the loyalty program of Alitalia.
How do I benefit from the feature?
As a MilleMiglia Member you collect miles simply by calling a taxi and paying for your ride via appTaxi in any of the cities covered by the app.
How do I enable the feature?
If you are an appTaxi user and also Member of the MilleMiglia program, just enable the miles feature under “Fidelity” within the app and type in the number of your MilleMiglia card.
How do I collect miles?
- After you have registered your MilleMiglia card within appTaxi, you will get a welcome bonus of 200 miles.
- As a MilleMiglia Member, you will collect 2 miles for every euro spent on a taxi ride via appTaxi.
When do I get miles credited to my account?
- Miles will be credited on the card you registered in the app within one month of the registration or the date of your taxi ride.
- Miles may be credited in bulk or after every single ride.
- No miles will be credited for taxi rides taken before the date of activation of the loyalty program.
- Miles not credited because of incorrect or incomplete data (e.g. card number or Fidelity ID was not typed correctly) cannot be claimed.
- Users can get miles credited to their account even though they did not pay their ride via the app. To claim their miles, users need to turn to the taxi driver directly. Miles will be then credited by the staff responsible for the local taxi system.
Want to know more about MilleMiglia?
Click on the button below to know more about the program or become a MilleMiglia Member.